Healthspan has partnered with About My Generation to give you the chance to win one of 5 sets of products to help get you ready for summer
The great unveil as we all get ready for summer and certain parts of our body such as our feet, shins, elbows may just need a little bit of extra help. Healthspan’s nurture and replenish skin care range has been specifically formulated to help support our skin as we mature.
Time to unveil
For some of us, our feet have been neglected and looking a little rough, but transforming them can be quick and easy.
Use a pumice stone or foot file to whisk away hard skin and calluses in the bath or shower.
For really tough skin, try polishing away remaining flakiness and roughness with a simple foot scrub – just mix a handful of coarse sea salt or brown sugar into a tablespoon of oil and rub in well.
After washing and drying thoroughly, it’s a good idea to apply a hydrating and nourishing cream such as the nurture Healthspan Soothing Foot & Heel Balm (£7.45 100ml tube) which contains intensely moisturising, softening agents such as sweet almond oil, avocado and shea butter, plus allantoin to repair and protect.
Massage it in twice a day, paying particular attention to hard heels, the balls of feet or wherever dryness, cracks and calluses are visible. It helps condition toenails and cuticles, too. You’ll notice visible results – and happier feet – within days.
All over skincare
Preparing bare legs and arms as we head into the summer means rough elbows need a little extra attending. Replenish Body Butter is especially formulated containing phytoestrogens of red clover extract to help re-densify skin, as well as REFORCYL® to aid hydration, firmness, wrinkle depth, elasticity and help with skin smoothness.
Pro-vitamin B5, shea and cocoa butters intensively moisturise skin and the added vitamin E helps to give skin extra antioxidant protection. Sweet almond oil is also added which luxuriously softens skin and gives a delicate fragrance.
Suitable for all skin types but is particularly beneficial for women during and after the menopause.
Replenish Body Butter, 200ml, £9.95
Added Skin Protection
Defending out skin all year round is vital to prevent ageing. The nurture Daily UV Defence SPF50 is a facial defence cream designed to provide high protection from the sun’s rays, which can cause premature ageing and sunburn. With added skin health ingredients, it also helps to smooth the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve skin’s radiance.
This formulation also contains the nutrients vitamin B3 and vitamin C to provide extra skin health benefits. Superox-C™ is a Kakadu plum extract, a unique superfruit known as the world’s richest source of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to combat free radical damage, smooth the skin, and improve radiance. It also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the skin.
Daily UV Defence SPF50 is light, non-greasy, water resistant and leaves no white residue. Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure and re-apply frequently, especially after swimming or exercise. Suitable for everyday use and ideal for when we are able to travel again as it’s in a 50ml size tube, it’s priced at £11.95
Take a look at the Healthspan’s skincare range at www.healthspan.co.uk
Before entering why not follow us on Twitter so you can find out when new competitions are posted online. Click the Twitter icon to open the AMG feed in a new tab
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is : The Healthspan Soothing Foot & Heel Balm, 100ml – £7.45, the Healthspan Replenish Body Butter, 200ml – £9.95, the Healthspan Daily UV Defence SPF50 facial defence cream, 50ml – £11.95. Total price value per set of £29.35
- The prize will be won by the first five entrants with the correct answer whose names are drawn at random.
- Entries must be received no later than midnight on 27th June 2021
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize must be claimed within 21 days of notification.
- Cash alternatives are not available.
- The prize is non-transferable
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is open to UK Residents only.
- Only one entry per household.
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address
- Entry excludes employees of associated companies and agencies, and anybody professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ addresses will be passed to a third party, but only for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Entry to the draw denotes acceptance of these conditions.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize simply answer the question below
In the Healthspan Replenish Body Butter what are the two butters in the ingredients?
a. Cashew and Peanut
b. Shea and Cocoa
c. Salted and Unsalted
Please complete your details in the form below to enter