Line of Duty Series Six on DVD and Blu-ray was released on 31 May 2021, along with the Line of Duty Complete Series One to Six DVD Box Set. It’s now been announced that the Complete Box Set is set for its high-def release on Blu-ray on 12 July 2021
To celebrate the launch of these eagerly awaited releases AboutMyGeneration is giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Line of Duty Complete Series One to Six DVD Box Set
Read what the critics had to say:
The most exhilarating, white-knuckle ride that a glowing box in the corner of your living room can offer’
‘Jed Mercurio’s breathlessly tense thriller has torn up the rulebook on what police procedurals can and should look like. Its shock-horror twists, gasp-inducing cliffhangers and willingness to bump off any character at any moment have turned it into one of television’s most gripping blockbusters’
Mail On Sunday
With universal praise from critics and viewers alike, lauded as ‘The King of the crime dramas’, ‘Exhilarating, white-knuckle ride’ and ‘Thrilling entertainment’, the internationally acclaimed ratings record-breaker Line Of Duty finally gets the high-def treatment as Line of Duty Complete Series One To Six is set to be released as a bumper Blu-ray box set release.
Following its rollercoaster return to the BBC earlier this year, with its highly anticipated sixth series, the explosively thrilling TV behemoth, from award-winning scribe Jed Mercurio (Bodyguard, Bloodlands), can now be enjoyed in full on Blu-ray from 12 July 2021.
Line of Duty Complete Series One To Six Blu-ray and DVD follows the police corruption unit AC-12, made up of our favourite team as they take on ‘bent coppers’ – Superintendent Ted Hastings (Adrian Dunbar – Blood, Broken), Detective Inspector Kate Fleming (Vicky McClure – This Is England, The Secret Agent) and Detective Sergeant Steve Arnott (Martin Compston – The Nest, Traces).
This addictively intense police drama has earned a legion of fans with its ‘nail biting action, complex characters, and intricate plot’ (TV Guide). At anti-corruption unit AC-12, Superintendent Ted Hastings leads his team of DS Steve Arnott and DC Kate Fleming in their suspected police corruption investigations…in the process, they begin to uncover a conspiracy that reaches to the very highest echelons of the force.
Each series sees a phenomenal acting talent take on the role of the police officer being investigated and takes us on a ride that keeps us guessing with its heart-stopping interrogations and intricate plots. The show features a stand-out cast including Craig Parkinson, Neil Morrissey, Maya Sondhi, Nigel Boyle, Anna Maxwell Martin, Polly Walker and Shalom Brune-Franklin, who play some of the series’ most memorable characters.
- SERIES ONE: Lives and careers are on the line following the investigation into DCI Tony Gates (Lennie James – Save Me, The Walking Dead)
- SERIES TWO: When a police convoy is ambushed, AC-12 pursue sole survivor DI Lindsay Denton (Keeley Hawes – Bodyguard, It’s A Sin)
- SERIES THREE: Foul play is suspected when Sgt Danny Waldron (Daniel Mays – Des, Guerilla) fatally shoots an unarmed criminal.
- SERIES FOUR: When DCI Roz Huntley (Thandiwe Newton – Westworld, Crash)) catches a serial killer, AC-12 are alerted to a possible miscarriage of justice.
- SERIES FIVE: When three officers are shot during the hijack of a seized drugs haul an investigation follows, Stephen Graham (The Virtues, This is England) stars.
- SERIES SIX: AC-12 investigate the apparent mishandling of a journalist’s murder inquiry, led by DCI Jo Davidson (Kelly Macdonalad – Giri/Haji, Trainspotting).
Before entering why not follow us on Twitter so you can find out when new competitions are posted online. Click the Twitter icon to open the AMG feed in a new tab
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is: The Line of Duty Complete Series One to Six DVD Box Set
- The prize will be won by the first entrant with the correct answer whose name is drawn at random.
- Entries must be received no later than midnight on 4th July 2021
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize must be claimed within 21 days of notification.
- Cash alternatives are not available.
- The prize is non-transferable
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is open to UK Residents only.
- Only one entry per household.
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address
- Entry excludes employees of associated companies and agencies, and anybody professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s address will be passed to a third party, but only for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Entry to the draw denotes acceptance of these conditions.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize simply answer the question below
What is the name of the Police Anti-Corruption Unit in Line of Duty?
Please complete your details in the form below to enter