Be allergy ready this summer with two products from A. Vogel, a company that has been making life better for people since 1923
The charity, Allergy UK, estimates that nearly 18 million people have hayfever in the UK. Hayfever can strike at any age, although it usually begins in childhood or during teenage years. If you have a family history of allergies, particularly asthma or eczema you are more likely to develop hayfever. It’s more common in boys than girls, but adult men and women are equally affected. Typical symptoms usually include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and a stuffy nose.
Stocking up on these hayfever heroes by traditional herbal medicine brand A.Vogel can help you reduce the turmoil in your nasal passages and free yourself from the tyranny of tissues, constant sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
We are offering 5 bundles of the products below to help you throughout the summer.
- A.Vogel Eye Drops £10.50 (10ml) – Containing Euphrasia, (eyebright) will provide relief to troubled eyes during the summer, whether they are inflamed, itchy, dry or watery.
- A.Vogel Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray, £8.25 (20ml) – This hayfever nasal spray cleanses the nasal passages of pollen and other allergens, house or animal dust. It is a medical device with an isotonic solution containing seven tropical herbs. Luffa Nasal Spray works by rinsing and cleansing the nose of hayfever-causing allergens. It also restores fluid and moisture in the nasal passages, making the nose feel soothed and more comfortable.
To find more about managing hayfever symptoms and what to do visit www.avogel.co.uk
A.Vogel products are available from independent health stores and pharmacies as well as direct from www.avogel.co.uk
Before entering why not follow us on Twitter so you can find out when new competitions are posted online. Click the Twitter icon to open the AMG feed in a new tab
Terms and Conditions
- The prize consists of one of each of these products. A.Vogel Eye Drops £9.40 (10ml) and A.Vogel Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray, £7.99 (20ml), a total value of: £17.39.
- The prize will be won by the first five entrants with the correct answer whose names are drawn at random.
- Entries must be received no later than midnight on 22nd August 2021.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The prize must be claimed within 21 days of notification.
- Cash alternatives are not available.
- The prize is non-transferable
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- The competition is open to UK Residents only.
- Only one entry per household.
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address
- Entry excludes employees of associated companies and agencies, and anybody professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ addresses will be passed to a third party, but only for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Entry to the draw denotes acceptance of these conditions.
For your chance to win this fabulous prize simply answer the question below
How many people does the charity Allergy UK estimate suffer from hayfever in the UK.
a. About 1 Million
b. Exactly 8 Million
c. Nearly 18 million
Please complete your details in the form below to enter