Complimentary Taste of Summer Mixology Workshops
To celebrate the arrival of its limited-edition al fresco Taste of Summer cocktail menu, created in collaboration with the UK’s first all-light mixer collection from The London Essence Company, Drake & Morgan has announced a series of exclusive mixology masterclasses.
Taking place at selected bars & restaurants, the complimentary Taste of Summer sessions take The London Essence Company mixers and pair them with a range of artisan spirits to create long cocktails, perfect for when the mercury rises. The workshops are led by master distillers and brand ambassadors from a whole host of exciting quality spirits including Ocho tequila, QuiQuiRiQui mescal and Pisco Gobernador.
As well as learning the tricks of the trade from the world’s best, guests will be invited to taste these craft spirits and mixers whilst also trying some of the coolers featured on the Taste of Summer cocktail list. With traditional and modern classics sitting alongside more adventurous new wave concoctions, sips to sink might include Pieces of Eight with Ocho Blanco tequila and London Essence Bitter Orange and Elderflower; Brave New Dawn with QuiQuiRiQui mescal, cherry liqueur and London Essence Ginger Ale; and Gin Y Tonica with Gin Mare and London Essence Grapefruit and Rosemary.
Taste of Summer Programme
- Ocho Tequila with Jesse Estes – 31st May – The Happenstance
- Gobernador Pisco with Chris Dennis – 7th June – C&B, Devonshire Terrace
- QuiQuiRiQui Mescal with Melanie Symonds – 14th June – The Otherist
- Gin Mare with Sarah Moorhead – 21st June – C&B, Lime Street
- Capucana Cachaca with Tom Blay – 28th June – The Refinery CityPoint
- Ocho Tequila & QuiQuiRiQui Mescal with Tom Blay – 5th July – The Happenstance
- Campari with Joseph St Clair Ford – 19th July – C&B, Devonshire Terrace
Masterclasses will run from 18:00-20:00 every Wednesday until late July at selected venues. To book your place, please email Stuart.Campbell@drake-morgan.co.uk
The Taste of Summer menu is available at The Otherist, The Pagination, The Happenstance, The Refinery on New Street Square and also CityPoint as well as Drake & Morgan-owned Corney & Barrow Wine Bars across London.