Join a Cookery Class at Kitchenaid’s Wigmore Street Store
Whether you’re a seasoned cook or an enthusiastic beginner, attending a Cookery Class at the KitchenAid Experience Store in the heart of the West End is a fun and fabulous opportunity to learn how to create some inspiring masterpieces with a modern twist.
Classes – a mix of demos and hands-on cooking – include:
- Chocolate Making Workshop – 11th July
- Modern Baking – 15th August
- Health & Wellbeing – 13th September
- Pasta & Pizza Master Class – 16th October
- Truffle Making Workshop – 14th November
- Edible Gifts / Entertaining for Christmas – 12th December
Since the introduction of the original stand mixer in 1919 and the first dishwasher in 1949 KitchenAid has created a range of utensils and cookware along with large and small electrical appliances offering professional performance and legendary design loved by chefs and passionate home cooks.