Forge some sturdy wine education foundations with A Modern Introduction to Wine, Wild Wine School’s first online course
Across eight weeks of study, the course will breathe life into wine’s brilliant basics, while shining a special light on sustainable viticulture, and minimal intervention winemaking.
A Modern Introduction to Wine has been designed for people who love to learn, those who are curious to know the stories behind the wines they drink and fascinated by the processes involved in how wine is made.
Offered three times a year, A Modern Introduction to Wine will evolve with the seasons, bending with the elements to deliver varied content, wine types and special guests to reflect both the time of year, and the ever-changing world of wine. Themes covered include Chardonnay and Friends; Sparking wines; Organic and Biodynamic Viticulture; Natural Wine and English wine.
Wild Wine School is the latest venture from Debbie Siobhan Warner DipWSET aka The Wild Wine Woman. Debbie is a Cornwall based sommelier, WSET certified wine educator, wine writer, drinks consultant, and founder of Wild Wine Club who specialises in sharing her passion for sustainable viticulture.
- Delivered over eight weeks.
- Guided study sent every Sunday, including a weekly activity and suggested further reading
- Weekly Zoom sessions every Thursday evening, led by wine expert Debbie Siobhan Warner along with industry experts, including winemakers, merchants and sommeliers.
- Join live or access the recording each week.
- Small classes, limited to 20 students each course.
- Comes complete with a box of eight seasonally chosen wines*, a Wild Wine School tasting glass, Wild Wine School bottle opener and a pack of 17 flavour prompt cards.
Cost – £350
Visit the Wild Wine School website for Course Program and dates