Model & Founder of Luxury Food Platform LuxEat
Originally a fashion model, Aiste travelled the world for work experiencing the food and drink in some of the most exciting destinations around the world. In 2007, she founded LuxEat (originally a blog) as a way of writing about her dining experiences and the inspiring people in the food industry she met along the way. Aiste quickly built up a network of chefs and restaurateurs across Europe, Asia, the USA and elsewhere including Takahashi Saito, Alain Passard, David Chang and René Redzepi which led to her curating her own culinary dinners and events for people to experience.
In 2014, Aiste starred in the film documentary “Foodies: The Culinary Jet Set”, which premiered at the San Sebastian Film Festival and appeared in cinemas and on TV in nearly 40 countries. She has also been interviewed for global publications including The Wall Street Journal; Elle; Harper’s Bazaar; Die Welt; The Japan Times, La Repubblica; Expansión and El Mundo. Aiste has built up a global community of food and travel enthusiasts with over 92k instagram followers and growing. Aiste is from Lithuania originally and lives in London.
Aiste has launched a series of foodie tours, the latest is to Burgundy. It is a fantastic trip where guests get to visit some of the best restaurants in the region which are very difficult to get a booking at!
A guided walking tour of the wineries and vineyards from Vosne Romanee to Chambolle Musigny.
Visits to fine dining restaurants including:
- L’Agastache Restaurant in Volnay (a specially selected five course menu for Luxeat by chef Nunzio, featuring the freshest seasonal ingredients)
- La Ferme de La Ruchottes in Bligny Sur Ouches (the iconic restaurant which raises its own vegetables and livestock exemplifies excellence in farm to table cooking)
- Le Benaton in Beaune (chef Keishi Sugimara is most well-known for his award winning Pâté en Croûte, which is served alongside food focused on high quality seasonal ingredients with harmonious flavours)
- Burgundian Banquet and Paulée at Château de Charodon
Full details are here…
In addition, Aiste has prepared the following food and travel tips:
- Hike in the Austrian mountains and stay at Rotewand gourmet hotel. Lech is as great in summer as in winter. More info about Rotewand https://www.instagram.com/p/CpAHfHNNisn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Visit the 2 Michelin starred restaurant from the Faroe islands, Koks residency in Greenland. https://koks.fo/
- Do a road trip to Emilia Romagna and indulge in its unique and delicious culinary landscape. https://www.luxeat.com/blog/endless-italy-region-by-region-top-chefs-share-the-countrys-most-graceful-ingredients/
- For low key holidays in nature next to the seaside, head to Nida in Lithuania Curonian spit. Recharge yourself on white sand beaches and pine forests.
- Surf in the morning and enjoy the fantastic pintxos culture in the evening in San Sebastian. See my best pintxos list here https://www.instagram.com/p/ChMz4KXLEGO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For more information about Aiste go to