If you are looking for gift inspiration from a Great British company, you may be interested in the lovely Christmas baking hamper from a fifth generation mill in Oxford
The perfect bake hamper is from Wessex Mill which is co-run by Paul and Emily Munsey. Wessex Mill flour is milled using only the finest wheat grown locally around the mill, the names of the farms are on the back of every bag.
The hamper is available for nationwide delivery from https://www.wessexmill.co.uk The box has a RRP of £45 and contains the following:
- 100% cotton navy blue apron with Wessex mill embroidered on it.
- Tea towel with water colour of the mill painted by a local artist
- Blue dough scraper
- Pizza and pasta flour 1.5kg
- Plain flour 1.5kg
- Strong White Bread Flour 1.5kg
- Self-raising flour 1.5kg
- Six seed bread flour 1.5kg
- Doves Yeast 125g