This Gift of the Year Winner and Winner of The Great Taste Award is an ideal Christmas present for the adventurous foodie
A gorgeous collection of artisan Indian spices carefully selected for flavour and freshness, giving you everything you need to make fragrant, tasty Indian dishes, delivered straight to your door.
The Indian Spice Tin (or Masala Dabba as it is traditionally known) is a staple in every Indian kitchen, and for good reason. Each tin contains the core spices you will ever need to make virtually every Indian curry. Keep your tin stocked with spices and you will always have everything you need to create amazing, flavoursome recipes for your friends and family in no time at all.
This collection is a “must-have” for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic Indian dishes at home. Each spice has been carefully chosen and included to form the perfect spice base for Indian cooking. Each spice can be used singularly or blended together to create an endless array of different recipes
Never be stuck for spices again!
We’re sure you’ll know the feeling of finding a recipe you want to make and then seeing a big list of spices you have to buy! With our Indian spice collection, you will only need to buy your fresh ingredients and your spice tin will do the rest!
Our bestselling Indian Spice Tin (Masala Dabba) is the perfect all-year-round gift for budding home cooks and experienced chefs who wish to recreate authentic Indian meals at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those ‘difficult to buy for’ men in their lives. Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Why you’ll love it
- Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
- Handmade in the UK with love
- Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
- Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
- Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
- A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
- Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
- Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Spice Kitchen is:
- Family-owned, family-run
- Ethically sourced
- Garam Masala (20g) **Great Taste Award Winner**
- Chilli Powder (20g)
- Cumin Seeds (20g)
- Ground Coriander (20g)
- Turmeric Powder (20g)
- Mustard Seeds (20g)
- Cassia (5g)
- Cardamom (2g)
- Cloves (1g)
Features and benefits:
- Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
- Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
- Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
- Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities
- No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours
- Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves Indian cuisine or who is looking to get started
- Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful
- Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe
Priced £29.95 and available from
Standard £0.00–£9.99 £3.99
Next Day £10.00 and up £7.50
First Class £10.00 and up £4.99
Free Second Class £10.00 and up Free
Help end food poverty in the UK and India.
Spice Kitchen is delighted to be partnering with The Akshaya Patra Foundation, who are doing incredible work in helping to feed school children in India, as well as those affected by homelessness in the UK.
When you buy a Spice Kitchen spice tin or set, we will donate a % of the money to help fight malnourishment and end the poverty cycle forever.
Find out more about the incredible work of The Akshaya Patra Foundation at www.tapf.org.uk