A great stocking filler or Secret Santa gift this year for foodies
Packaged in a stylish glass bottle with the option of a beautiful pizza shaped gift box, all-natural Firelli adds a subtle spice to pizza, pasta, eggs and Bloody Mary’s to name a few.
If you’re looking for a gift to add a touch of spice to Christmas stockings this year, here are five reasons why Firelli Hot Sauce is the perfect gift. Also in the Firelli range is a heavy-duty stainless steal stylish pizza cutter – a perfect match for pizza and hot sauce lovers. The Firelli Pizza Cutter comes in a pizza shaped gift box.
Firelli RRP: £3.95 for 148ml. Available from: Amazon and shop-uk.firelli.com
Firelli Pizza Cutter RRP: £9.99. Available from shop-uk.firelli.com
Here are five reasons why Firelli makes a great Secret Santa gift or Stocking Filler this year:
- All Natural – Firelli is a delicious artisan hot sauce, hand-crafted from natural ingredients in Parma, including Calabrian Chilli Peppers, Roasted Red Peppers, Porcini Mushrooms, Balsamic Vinegar and a touch of Italian Sea Salt.
- Healthier alternative to chilli oil – Firelli pairs perfectly with pizza and offers a healthier alternative to chill oil to dip your crusts
- Low Calorie – Firelli Hot Sauce is low calorie, gluten free and vegan. Firelli is also low in sodium (40mg per 5ml) and free from cholesterol, fat and GMOs. Firelli is suitable for any diet including Keto, Paleo, low and no carbs
- Delicious on pasta and eggs – Firelli adds a delicious Italian kick to pasta sauces such as an arrabbiata or bolognese and is also a great condiment to spice up your eggs in the morning
- Adds a kick to a Bloody Mary – If you’re looking for a cocktail with a kick to enjoy on Boxing Day or New Year’s Eve, Firelli adds the perfect touch of spice.
About Firelli Hot Sauce
Firelli Hot Sauce is beautifully packaged in an iconic cone-shaped glass bottle, with a stunning blue cap and is designed to replicate a vintage Italian fire extinguisher. The bottle design includes the icon “Ash,” symbolising a character with a hot head.
Firelli is best stored in a cool dark place and refrigerated after opening. Firelli Hot Sauce is medium spiced, not overwhelmingly hot, but rich, rounded and spicy to give a delicious kick to your food.